Enigma: The Complete Collection (The Collectables Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Enigma: The Complete Collection (The Collectables Book 1)

Enigma: The Complete Collection (The Collectables Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He is an enigma and she finds herself drawn to him as much as she tries to keep her distance he just always appears and her body is a traitor to her and has a mind of its own when she is near him. Her first penned novel 'Saving Noah' is a new adult rockstar romance that will have you sitting on the edge of your seat until the very last word. Troy Duran is a passionate voice for audiobooks, and you'll hear this in each of over 250 titles featuring his warm, smoky, sometimes gritty baritone in romance, drama, sci-fi, fantasy, and horror.

To answer a question as vital as the number of coffee cups consumed while reading, there are exactly 59 books in the Shandi Boyes series. Even being my first week on the job won’t alter the facts: not even rookie federal agents are allowed to date their targets. However, he had no clue how lonely he was until a brunette with a Cupid's bow lip and sultry curves fell at his feet. The writing of the story and how it was explained didn't make me feel connected with it, but for an entertaining reading it was good. We only put a condom in our wallet with the full intention of using it the night we put it in there.I love Isaac, have from the beginning, and I know there is so much more behind his mask he shows the world. Enigma is a fast-paced story about a rookie FBI agent and the alpha-male she’s been assigned to investigate.

The story is good enough that I was up most of the night reading it, and will start the next book shortly. Isaac and Isabelle meet by accident in a NYC airport when Isabelle literally crashes into Isaac and falls at his feet. Author Warning: This book contains open door sex scenes, adult references, swear words and adult scenes. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. It's the perfect spot for readers to get a glimpse of what lies within the pages, helping them decide which book to dive into next.

Enigma: The Complete Collection is a forbidden love story between a rookie FBI agent and the suspected billionaire mafia boss she was brought in solely to take down. I cant wait to read about the other people involved in these books I HAVE BECOME THE BEST FAN OF SHANDI BOYES! The main character also is constantly like “Oh I didn’t eat breakfast, I’m so hungry [and skinnyyyyyy]. After several such meetings Isabelle decides she wants to spend time with Isaac, but she needs to keep her job a secret and as far away from them as possible. The first 45% of this book was spent wanting to sleep with Isaac Holt and the other 55% was spent sleeping with Isaac Holt.



  • Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop